Tag: childhood

Faith, General, Identity

Living With Two Tanks

Statistically speaking, 25% of you reading this are introverts. So am I!  The other 75% of you are extroverts who just as much as we introverts need to pause and process what’s to follow. Your Soul Needs This God wired us with emotions. Our bandwidths vary based upon a host […]

Faith, General

All I Want for Christmas

When I was 8, it was my two front teeth, and a few Matchbox® cars. When I was 10, it was Hot Wheels® track. I recall staying up till midnight Christmas night doing time trials until my mom said it was time to go to bed. When I was 13, […]